Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Thursday, May 24, 2007
More lovely ATC's received!! 1. Beautiful embellished ATC from Waltraud. 2. Gorgeously textured ATC from Peggy. 3. Soooo pretty and in my favourite colours, from Fabienne. Thankyou very much - they are all wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Possum on a Full Moon
Isn't this just beautiful?! My 11 y/o son made it for a 3D project for school. It is hanging up in our living room - he is soooo clever!!!!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Monday, May 21, 2007
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Remember this fabric? Maybe not - well now it is ATC's.
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
1. I am a bit of an exercise fanatic! Not as bad as I used to be when I was younger, but I still get out and ride my bike, run and swim. I love triathlons, but haven't competed for about 5 years....just dream about it at the moment.
2. I LOVE to meet my friends for a cappucino. It would have to be one of my favourite things to do.
3. My 3 boys are very precious and I love them to bits!!!!
4. Fantasy novels - love them!!!! I just drift off into a world of Faeries, and I am happy.....
5. The beach is my favourite place to visit, and I dream of living right next to the beach so I can hear the waves crashing at night.
6. Johnny Depp is my dream man!!! (Sorry Phil) Well, a girl can dream can't she!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. My favourite food is the vanilla slice - I LOVE them. I am an expert on vanilla slices and seek out all the best places to buy them.
Now, I have to tag 7 people. Okay, here we go again - and this is going to be very random.
Mags, Doreen, SueB, Terri, Jacqueline, Lynda and CarolT. (Sorry ladies!!)
Friday, May 4, 2007
I love wet felting!! Once you get started on it, there is a nice kind of rhythm involved and it has a sort of remedial effect. So, this piece was started while I was watching T.V. one night. I made the background felt first, which is merino wool, silk tops and silk throwsters waste. Then I made the flowers, and it all evolved from there. I added a few of the TAST stitches, so I can now tick a couple more off my list - couching and running stitch.