Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Another Great Post Day!!


Another wonderful day from the postie today. I received my charm from Kim - which is from a swap run by the Surface Designs Group. I love how the edges are done, and can't quite figure out how the fabric is made, but it's gorgeous - all sparkly, and both sides different colours. Thanks Kim!! Also, I received a wonderful green and pink ATC from Doreen. It has beautiful gold embellishments on it, and I really love it!! And how about the equally gorgeous card I received with the ATC!? Thanks Doreen!! Oh, and I didn't receive the "fairy postcard" today, but when I posted about it in a previous post, didn't put up a photo (don't know why - just a forgetful day I suppose) - so here is the beautiful postcard which I received from Anna - which I posted about here.

5 comments:

Purple Missus said...

What a lovely day you had you lucky thing.

Anonymous said...

What a lucky girl!! Especially love that ATC.

gunnelsvensson said...

Yes, your are lucky to get all these! But I am sure they also like what you send them!

I really like the green postcard from Anna, beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Everything is just beautiful! Very lucky mail day!

Dianne said...

Yahoo another great post day, i love your sharing them with us.. They are all so lovely, but I am a fairy lover so that one is my favorite. What a bunsh of talented Ladies