Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Received Lynda's Page!!!




Here are the 2 wonderful pages I received from Lynda for our Fiber Art Friends fabric page swap. How lucky am I that Lynda made not 1, but 2 pages - and they are both so wonderful!!! My theme is Art Nouveau, and Lynda has portrayed this beautifully!! The black and gold page is gorgeous! A lovely art nouveau butterfly, with an image inlaid which really looks 3D, it's amazing!! I love it! And the other page - is sooo Lynda, and I'm so pleased to have this too. Lynda has made it with her famous slash technique, and the colours above and below are gorgeous. I LOVE both pages - thankyou so much Lynda!! Oh, and I'm not finished - apart from the extra tissue paper that it was all wrapped in, I received a monkey (which ALL of my boys want), and here he is holding the 2 tags for the pages. The tags were made to match the pages. This post was such a pleasure to open and really made my day.

7 comments:

Doreen G said...

You lucky thing to get both the pages that Lynda made.
Ebony received a Chimp from Lynda just like yours also and she has called it Cutie Pie---she names everything.

Suzanne Earley said...

Just gorgeous -- lucky you!

Terri Stegmiller said...

Lynda did a lovely job on these pages. Lucky you!

Dot said...

Oh, what beautiful pages Dianne! Lynda has done such a beautiful job.

And I love, love the monkey too :)

Judy Scott said...

These are so gorgeous and so tactile ~ and lil monkey is cute too, xJxx

Emmy said...

you are so lucky

Dianne said...

These pages are stunning, and you are lucky, but you deserve it to go with what ever beauty you will create with it..