Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tagged Again!!

Waltraud tagged me again!!! Now, I'm meant to name 7 random things about myself, and then I tag 7 other people, and then they do the same.

1. I am a bit of an exercise fanatic! Not as bad as I used to be when I was younger, but I still get out and ride my bike, run and swim. I love triathlons, but haven't competed for about 5 years....just dream about it at the moment.

2. I LOVE to meet my friends for a cappucino. It would have to be one of my favourite things to do.

3. My 3 boys are very precious and I love them to bits!!!!

4. Fantasy novels - love them!!!! I just drift off into a world of Faeries, and I am happy.....

5. The beach is my favourite place to visit, and I dream of living right next to the beach so I can hear the waves crashing at night.

6. Johnny Depp is my dream man!!! (Sorry Phil) Well, a girl can dream can't she!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. My favourite food is the vanilla slice - I LOVE them. I am an expert on vanilla slices and seek out all the best places to buy them.

Now, I have to tag 7 people. Okay, here we go again - and this is going to be very random.
Mags, Doreen, SueB, Terri, Jacqueline, Lynda and CarolT. (Sorry ladies!!)

5 comments:

Purple Missus said...

Well, this is the 2nd time I've been tagged and I reckon that if I put 7 facts about me on my blog - a lot of people wouldn't bother to visit again!! (Only joking - I hope). Seriously though, I left a comment on Pats blog saying whichever ones of these I read there always seems to be some of the facts that I can relate to - does this mean that we textile people are all basically the same deep down! Mind you what has Johnny Depp got to do with fabric???

Angela said...

Sorry Johnny Depp is mine mine mine, lol, and as for his connection with fabric well I could be tempted into making the first ever quilted thong just so's he could model it :)

FARBTUPFER said...

Hi, Dianne, it´s good to read your habits. I know it´s a lot of work to write, to link - but we can enjoy to read about our blogfriends.

Doreen G said...

Thanks Dianne (I think) so now I will have to do some thinking about it won't I.

Kate North said...

Hmm, vanilla slice (I think what we call a cream slice), cappucino and Johnny Depp, eh? Obviously, my kind of woman. Actually, I think he has a house fairly near where I live (Surrey, UK)...