Friday, October 12, 2007

Tagged/Reunion

TAGGED

I have been tagged by Susan to name 7 honest things about myself. Okay, here goes:


1. I have 3 sons and they mean the world to me - I love them sooooo much.......

2. I try so hard to not be late, but am nearly always late!!!! Why, I don't know.......

3. If my kitchen bench is untidy I can change from a calm person to a nightmare of a person in a second. I HATE having an untidy kitchen bench!!!! Anything or anywhere else in the house is okay - but NOT my kitchen bench........

4. I love Johnny Depp - he is my dream man. Nicholas Cage comes second..........

5. I exercise most days - okay I better be honest here - I TRY to exercise most days.......

6. When the weather is warm I am a much nicer person. I hate cold weather.........

7. I hate to do the ironing, and my ironing basket is full of clothes that I've forgotten I even have (that's how long they've been there). I iron only when I really have to......

Okay, now that's enough about me! Okay, I think I will tag:

Doreen
Jacqueline
Waltraud
Lynda
Gunnel
Vicki
Shashi

Your turn now ladies!!!!! Tell all.......

REUNION
On Saturday night I went to my secondary school reunion - Bendigo High School. You might remember from an older post, where we met after not seeing one another for about 25 years (or more). We now try and meet twice a year, and each time we arrange a dinner more and more people from the past turn up. It's great, and at times very emotional. This last reunion there were about 25 of us - but this photo is of myself with my 3 favourite school friends - still the best of friends even after 25 years apart. It was a great night!!!!

Dianne, Debbie, Julie and Karen (4 buddies from the past - still buddies in the present).........


6 comments:

SeamRippstress said...

Amazing to keep such great friends for all of those years! You all look fabulous! I too think Johnny Dep is hot, am always late and adore hot weather.

Judi W. said...

You look wonderful! I just found my best friend from high school recently and it's such a nice feeling to reunite!

Shashi Nayagam said...

How nice to be able to keep in touch with your best buddies for so many years to meet up. Not everyone is that lucky. I have got only one buddy who keeps in touch with me. We talk on the phone when I go to India but haven't seen each other for years and years.

gunnelsvensson said...

Yes, youu look wonderful!
Thanks for tagged me, but I gonna do you disapointed, I have give a link to my 7 about me, already did before summer. And I don`t tagged any one else. If you want you can tagged someelse!
But you know, I really like you Dianne!!! but I don´t have time to write and find new people to taggged!

Shirley Goodwin said...

Old friends are the best!

Julia said...

Mmm...Johnny Depp!
You all look amazing!