Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lots of Mail!!!

These ATC's are from a swap I did with Isle from Belgium. Ilse and a couple of others organised a huge ATC display with ATC's from all over the world. It looked fantastic.... I made 4 ATC's, which when put together looked like our Australian "Red Centre". This beautiful postcard is from my lovely friend Doreen! It really is gorgeous - wonderful colours - love it. Thanks Doreen!!
And look what I have here!!! Dot you are so generous. I received these 2 very beautiful dolls in the mail. Now I have my very own original Dotee Doll from the lady herself. THANKYOU!!
And take a look at this girl with attitude......I just love her face. There are so many wonderful embellishments on both of these dolls, and lots of work goes into each one. Love them!!!!




Also, I received a double whammy from Mags. A birthday postcard - a beautifully stitched fan with wonderful texture..... And, below a fabric page which was from the Fibre Art Friends group fabric page swap. It is just gorgeous, I love it!! Thanks Mags!!! As this is the last page for the swap, I now have to think about how to bind them all together. That might also have to wait for the New Year (like everything else!!). Boy, am I going to be busy in the New Year.



12 comments:

Shirley Goodwin said...

Wow! Lovely stuff in YOUR mailbox, Dianne!

Kim said...

Great Mail Day!! Betcha that lifts your spirits!

gunnelsvensson said...

Congratulations - what else can I say, so much beautiful mail! You are a lucky girl, Dianne!So many beautiful thing you´ve got :-)

Shashi Nayagam said...

Beautiful ATCs aren't you a lucky girl!!

Doreen G said...

Wow Dianne some much "stuff"--How lucky are you

Vicki W said...

That's not just lots of mail - it's lots of awesome mail!

Carol said...

Wow! what a wonderful collection of gifts. They are all gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Lucky you!!!! Great mail!!

Micki said...

Boy, this is some really awesome mail!

Dot said...

So pleased to see so much art in your mail box! Glad you liked the dolls I made for you :)

And I love everything else you received too. I received a similar ATC from our friend Doreen - yours is just gorgeous!!

Mary lin Huskamp said...

Beautiful!! Fun Stuff! I love all the goodies.

Linda Fleming said...

What lovely mail you get! But I know the ones you created and sent were just as gorgeous as the ones you received.