Saturday, November 10, 2007

To my Wonderful Blog Buddies

Thankyou so much for coming back, even though I've been such a "very bad" blogger lately..... I am determined to try and keep up more with my posts and your posts in the New Year - it will be my New Years Resolution. As well as being on time!!!!!! So thankyou for sticking by me!! At the moment I am a bit busy with work and making stuff for our school Country Carnival. My boys all have their birthdays at the end of the year - October, November, December - then there's Christmas.......etc, etc...... I know, excuses, excuses....... Anyway, I'm still here, and "I will be back!!!!"

8 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Yes it is a very busy time of the year. Have a great time with your boys and the fair and preparing for Christmas. Will look forward to your new creations whenever you are able to show them.

Judi W. said...

you say "Anyway, I'm still here, and I will be back!!!!"

... and so will we! Enjoy the season and happy birthday to the boys!

Janet said...

I haven't been keeping up with my blog as much as I'd like so I understand completely.

Are you secretly spending a lot of time with a certain someone??!! Initials JD or MMc

Ann Christine Dennison said...

No fret, I too have neglected my blog at times! We are only human and at times life gets in the way and that is the way it should be. You have wonderful children and they are important :-)I check in once every so often and love to see your blog!
:-) Christine

Emmy said...

Take your time I know howe it is
Thanks for the wonderful card

Papoosue said...

Oh Dianne, I completely understand, it's just impossible to fit everything in isn't it? Thanks for your comments on my blog by the way, and you were so right about Adams teeth, his new ones will just not be so cute will they :-)

Sarah Nopp said...

I so understand. I haven't even had a chance to really READ other blogs lately, let alone post. I kind of made up with three posts this week. I feel like that one post per week goal is doable. Good luck!

Kim said...

Life happens! Enjoy it and try to find time to be creative. You can post/talk about later.